- Download and install the Media Player app from the PlayStation Store.
- Launch the Media Player app and select HDHomeRun DMS under the list of servers, then either Channels or Favorites, then the channel you wish to view.
- If you haven’t done so already, go to http://my.hdhomerun.com, click the channels link and run a channel scan.
- Make sure you have the latest HDHomeRun Software installed (this will also update the firmware on your HDHomeRun)
Selecting favorite channels
To add channels to favorites go to the Channel Lineup webpage of your HDHomeRun and tick the star beside the desired channels.
- “PS4 does not find my HDHomeRun” Make sure your Ps4 and HDHomeRun are connected to the same local area network.
- “No Channels Detected” If you haven’t done so already, run a channel scan from the HDHomeRun Device Webpage by opening my.hdhomerun.com. Click on the “channels” line in the Tuner info box in the upper portion of the screen. Click on the Detect Channels button on the Channels Lineup report.
- “How do I update firmware?” Install the HDHomeRun Software on a Windows or Mac PC this will update the firmware on your HDHomeRun.