If you have a Windows PC you’ll have the option to run NAS Install.
- Download and install the HDHomeRun software
- From the My Cloud devices webpage create a share folder titled HDHomeRun
- Go to Settings, Network, and enable SSH on your My Cloud device
- Depending on the model, you maybe asked to set a SSH password. Please note, this is different from your admin password
- Run HDHomeRun Setup, click on the DVR tab, then run NAS Install, select the NAS drive. NAS Install will configure the NAS for recordings and report success
Mac and Linux will require manual install. See link